Tuesday 24 April 2012

(Day 36) Ideas


Fridays 6th April (Day 36)


Today I didn’t really do much worth talking about.  But I thought about a lot of things that are worth talking about.  There are 2 side projects I am going to do as part of my blog; but I am not going to announce what they are just yet. 

One of the side projects has got me really excited recently and I am really looking forward to starting it.  But I need to buy some equipment to start this side project.  I am not going to tell you what it is but I will give you a clue.  It has something to do with the “Life in the Picture” post I wrote a few weeks ago.

So I have these 2 projects in mind and I am really excited about bringing them to my blog soon.  But what do you guys think?  Is there anything you would like to see in my blog?  Is there something new I could bring to my blog?  I am very open to your ideas so let me know.  You can leave a comment here or you can email me at takingthemike@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks. 



By the way, tomorrow night in the house we are doing one of our famous punch nights.  These nights consist of us buying a large plastic box and enough booze to fill it (the punch).  I can guarantee this night will be messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment