Saturday 9 June 2012

(Day 75) Job Hunting


Wednesday 15th May (Day 75)

The necessary evil

There are a few things I hate more in life than job hunting.  I really dislike it.  To me it just feels like I am trying to sell myself, putting my services up for sale to anyone that would take me.  Really I know it isn’t anything like that, but it just sort of feels like that.

With money I can finally afford to buy that camera I have been drooling over for weeks.  I can start doing stuff off my to-do list.  I can start planning trips in and around Australia and see what this awesome country has to offer.

But I need to get a job first before I can start doing any of this stuff.  Getting a job is the first step.
Hopefully I will find a job soon, my housemate Nick works at a call centre just down the road and he said that they are always looking for English speaking people.  Maybe I should try and sell myself to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment