Thursday 15 March 2012

A quick note about all these updates

I have just uploaded 5 posts, I don't like running my blog like this.  I'd much rather do more regular updates of 1 or 2 post per day and I am sure you would prefer to read 1 or 2 posts per day also rather than a big group of them every other day.

I am still having internet issues at the moment and with moving places I haven't had a chance to find an internet cafe until today.  I have another 5 or 6 posts that I will upload tomorrow and then things should be more regular.

I am also going to do a bit of a redesign soon, I have been told that leaving comments is difficult and I agree, I believe you have to have a g-mail account to leave comments and I will look for a solution for this soon.

I am also going to try and shorten my posts a little and add more photos.

Anyway I hope you are enjoying the blog and get ready for a big update tomorrow!

Thanks, Mike

The internet is not my friend at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment